Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#8774 - 03/21/06 09:26 AM Hostales in Granada
elsabet Offline

Loc: USA
Can anyone suggest a good hostal in Granada that is in a central location, that would have a double room that would be under 50 euros a night. I have looked and so far I have found Hostal Antares, Hostal Arroyo, Hostal Posada de Colon, and Hostal y Restaurante Casa Salvador, but I'm having a difficult time making a decision, any suggestions on what would be the best one would be welcomed.

#8775 - 03/21/06 10:12 AM Re: Hostales in Granada
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi elsabet! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board!

Try searching for reviews of these three in this forum category by typing their name plus the city location. For example: ARROYO GRANADA . Or for a more general search, searching all hostels in Granada, try: HOSTAL GRANADA. Finally, remember, hostels, in Spanish, are called "Hostales" and shouldn't be confused with YOUTH hostels which are called "Albergues Juveniles">

Have you visited the websites of the other Granada Hostels @ http://www.MadridMan.com/granada/granadahostels.html ?

I plan to visit Granada - probably in May - and will have my own personal reviews but that won't help you know of course. When are you going?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8776 - 03/21/06 11:33 AM Re: Hostales in Granada
elsabet Offline

I will be in Granada from June 29 to July 3. I lived there for 4 months so I'm taking my boyfriend to show him where I lived. This is part of a two week trip and Granada is our last stop before going home.

#8777 - 03/21/06 11:43 AM Re: Hostales in Granada
Joel Villarini Offline

Loc: San Juan, Puerto Rico
I stayed at Hotel Capitel Nazari and it was great, here's the link http://www.hotelcasacapitel.com/

#8778 - 03/21/06 02:47 PM Re: Hostales in Granada
warnerchilcott Offline

Loc: Montgomery, AL, USA
I also stayed at Hotel Capitel Nazari two years ago this month. It was great!

#8779 - 03/21/06 04:41 PM Re: Hostales in Granada
elsabet Offline

Is this Hotel reasonable in price. I'm a soon to be poor college graduate, unless I get luck and find that dream job.

#8780 - 03/22/06 12:21 PM Re: Hostales in Granada
elsabet Offline

Thanks everyone for their input. I have decided to stay at the Hostal Atenas because they are having an offer during the time I'm going. I'll let you know how it was in July.

#8781 - 03/22/06 03:32 PM Re: Hostales in Granada
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

You'll probably find, if you haven't already, a number of reviews for Hostal Atenas here in this forum category.

Hey, did you get in on deal for 30 Euros/double (Sunday to Friday but 45 Euros/double on Saturdays) until 5/6/2006 to 7/31/2006?. Pretty good location too! Right near the cathedral.

Will you return here to this/your thread and give us your review later on? Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8782 - 03/23/06 05:06 PM Re: Hostales in Granada
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

(originally posted by elsabet on 03-23-2006 10:22 PM)

Ok,
I need your guys help on this one. I have the decision narrowed down to two. Both of them have rooms available. Should I stay in Hostal Meridiano a hostal that I have read good reviews about in this forum, or should I stay at Hostal Atenas , where I've only read one good review about the one in Granada because the rest were for the Hostal Atenas in Sevilla. I'm leaning towards the Meridiano because it isn't on Gran Via a street that can sometimes get noisy. But I'm interested to hear others opinions and their expierinces in one or the other. Thanks.

#8783 - 03/27/06 11:06 AM Re: Hostales in Granada
elsabet Offline

I've made a reservation with Hostal Meridiano . I'll let you know how it turns out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2271 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments