Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8194 - 05/17/05 10:31 AM Place to stay between Avila and Toledo
mindseye Offline

Loc: North Carolina
My wife and I and our 2 boys will be traveling throughout spain by car. During one part of our travels we will be staying one night in Segovia. The following morning we plan to explore a little more of segovia ad then begin heading South towards Toledo in the early afternoon. Our reservation in Toledo is not until the following day. I do plan to visit avila but would like to stay that night somewhere closer to Toledo so that we can get up the next morning and have only a short ride to Toledo. Any suggestions on a simple but nice place-we are flexable.

Rey

#8195 - 05/17/05 12:47 PM Re: Place to stay between Avila and Toledo
JasMadrid Offline

Loc: Madrid
Segovia and Toledo are only 160 km apart (100 miles), that's less than an hour and a half. Take AP-61 30 km to San Rafael, then AP-6 (after Villalba its name changes to A-6) and take the exit of the M-50. Take the M-50 all the way to A-42 and then straight to Toledo. On the weekdays you may have heavy traffic on A-6 and A-42 from 8 to 10 am.

#8196 - 05/17/05 04:44 PM Re: Place to stay between Avila and Toledo
mindseye Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Thanks for the advice. However, we would like to pass through Avila on our way to Toledo which would take us along N110 and then onto N403.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2027 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments