Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8190 - 05/15/05 07:40 PM What does the hotel term "paso a paso" mean?
mmlinz Offline

Loc: anaheim, california
Hi...I just booked an excellent rate of 69,55 euros a night for a double room at the Husa Serrano Royal in Madrid. It's a "doble paso a paso" rate indicated on their website . The hotel is a 4 star and the rate seems to good to be true for last Sept. Does anyone know what this term means? Am I going to end up in a broom closet? Thanks!

#8191 - 05/16/05 11:17 AM Re: What does the hotel term "paso a paso" mean?
albert Offline

Loc: madrid
Just checked the website you mentioned and I must be going blind, I didn't see anything referring to "doble paso a paso" could you be more specific?

Initially it doesn't mean anything to me, hopefully someone else on the forum will be more helpful.

#8192 - 05/16/05 04:23 PM Re: What does the hotel term "paso a paso" mean?
mmlinz Offline

Loc: anaheim, california
Hi Albert:
Thanks for trying to help. I actually got an answer to my question. The website I had visited was the husa hotel chain website. "Paso a paso" refers to a promotion the hotel chain is having on different properties. Wow, what a deal. I booked a double room at the Husa Serrano Royal for 69 euros a night in late Sept. This is a 4 star hotel in the Salamanca area of Madrid. Can't wait! Thanks again for trying to help. I really appreciate. Adios. Maria

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2751 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments