Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7481 - 10/06/04 02:49 PM Madrid: Hostal near Metro Mendez Alvaro?
rosie1973 Offline

Loc: chicago
Can anyone point me towards a fairly cheap hostal near the bus station in madrid? The stop on the Metro is Mendez Alvaro. I'm on a tight time schedule arriving from the states and going to Seville the next morning via bus. I don't want to pay more than 30 euros. 20 would be IDEAL. Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks in advance

#7482 - 10/06/04 08:09 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal near Metro Mendez Alvaro?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
While not certain, I seriously doubt there are ANY "hostales" near the southern Madrid Méndez Alvaro bus station (called "Estación Sur de Autobuses) & metro station of the same name because this is not a tourist zone. I doubt there are any hotels either but there may be a smaller one within a few blocks.

I can tell you with all certainty that there are no "hostales" with a website near the station. Still, there may be one within a few blocks which does not have a website and is largely unknown to man. wink

Sorry! Still, it's probably only a 15-20 minute metro trip from one of the more close-to-city-center stations where there are more "hostales" from which to choose.

Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments