Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7256 - 07/26/04 05:37 PM san sebastian-places to stay
Doodle13 Offline

Loc: San Francisco, also Spain
i am heading up to san sebastian from madrid tomorrow and want to find a nice place to stay. preferrably somewhat social, in room bathroom would be great...but of course, on the cheap side!

#7257 - 07/31/04 10:12 AM Re: san sebastian-places to stay
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Doodle13, you'll find a number of postings on San Sebastian ("San Se" or San Sebastián-Donosita) here in this category. Be sure to conduct a SEARCH. I've even posted about my experience there.

I think we all agree that San Sebastián is a beautiful city and perfect situated on La Concha Bay, has a charismatic "Old Town", and wonderful seafood. It's relatively expensive, though, so prepare for that. It's also relatively close to some very interesting nearby towns - not to mention the French border.

Anyone else have new, fresh recommendations on inexpensive lodging for Doodle13?

Have a great time! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2990 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments