Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6998 - 05/08/04 07:53 AM Madrid: Hostal Chelo/Waiting to hear from them
cbel Offline

Loc: Maryland
Hi, After reading all the great recommendations about Hostal Chelo , I sent them a email last week asking about reservations in June? I haven't heard yet and am getting a bit concerned since I need to firm up our plans. Should I try again or find another hostal. Have never arranged a room reservation like this before. Any help? Thanks.

#6999 - 05/08/04 08:03 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Chelo/Waiting to hear from them
Andrés Offline

Loc: Madrid
They have this program that filters all their emails. Please try it again with sth like "ANTONIO I WANT TO MAKE A RESERVATION". If it doesn´t work send me an email, I will phone him.

Thanks

#7000 - 05/08/04 10:38 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Chelo/Waiting to hear from them
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I've just sent Antonio and Hostal Chelo a notice of this thread.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7001 - 05/08/04 05:33 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Chelo/Waiting to hear from them
cbel Offline

Thanks to you both, Andres and MadridMan. Andres, I contacted Hostal Chelo again with your "Antonio, I want to make a reservation"...message along with my info. Hope Antonio answers because I would like to make my reservation for June 10 and 11. Thanks MadridMan for forwarding the thread.

#7002 - 05/08/04 06:26 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Chelo/Waiting to hear from them
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
cbel, Antonio has received your email reservation request and will be replying as soon as possible. It seems lately they have received many reservation emails and he's working through them in the order they arrive so yours is coming up, I'm sure. laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7003 - 05/09/04 09:05 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Chelo/Waiting to hear from them
cbel Offline

Thanks MadridMan. I just received Antonio's email today and just finished accepting the reservation. Am looking forward to our time in Spain.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2364 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments