Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#6666 - 03/04/04 03:42 PM Madrid: Hostal Bianco II ?
Sheryl Offline

Loc: Lowell, Massachusetts
Has anyone stayed at the Hostal Bianco II ? The website looks wonderful and the rooms, particularly the bathroom, incredible. The price seems very reasonable.

Also, there are no pictures regarding the Hostal Lopez . Where can I see what the rooms look like?

Thanks.

#6667 - 03/04/04 05:29 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bianco II ?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Sheryl!
I can't (yet) personally comment on Hostal Bianco II . Have you yet tried a SEARCH? I don't recall if there have been any reviews of it yet or not. Try keywords MADRID BIANCO.

Regarding Hostal López , it seems they've removed the photo(s) of the bedrooms on their website but one photo of one room is shown at the top of MadridMan\'s Madrid Hostels page .

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6668 - 03/08/04 02:23 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bianco II ?
lelia6570 Offline

Loc: Michigan
Hey !

2 friends and I will be staying in Hostel Bianco when we go to Madrid next week. I'll make sure to let you know how it turns out. They've been wonderful to deal with so far though !

~ Lelia

#6669 - 03/08/04 05:08 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bianco II ?
Sheryl Offline

Thanks Lelia...I made my reservation for late May and they have been very nice. But, I'm still very much interested in knowing about it. So there's no mix-up...we're talking about Bianco II on Echegaray and not the I(roman numeral) on Atocha.

Please let me know your opinion. The place looks very pleasant.

Hope you have a great Spring Break.

Sheryl

#6670 - 03/09/04 10:23 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bianco II ?
lelia6570 Offline

Yes.. we're talking about Bianco II

11 days to go !

~ Lelia

#6671 - 03/09/04 10:51 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bianco II ?
Sheryl Offline

Enjoy! Have you been to Madrid before? If so, then you know you'll have a great time...If this is your first time, you'll love it!

I'm looking forward to hearing your reaction to the Hostal. I know the area quite well and know that it's in a great location.

Enjoy your trip. And if you get a chance, have "una palmera de chocolate"...it's terrific...especially when you need a chocolate fix.

Sheryl

#6672 - 03/30/04 12:47 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bianco II ?
lelia6570 Offline

The Hostal Bianco II was AMAZING. I would recommend it highly to anyone. We saw other people's hostels in Madrid and none were even close.

We had a triple room, and unlike what we were expecting.... we actually got a double bed and a single, not just a rollaway. The floors are all hardwood, and most of the rooms have a balcony. The facility was VERY clean... our room was cleaned every day. It's on the second floor and was very secure; three locked doors had to be unlocked to get to the rooms. The location is just amazing. A couple hundred feet from the Plaza Mayor, a block from Puerta del Sol.... it was simply incredible. And the staff were very helpful and kind.

Towels are provided.. just make sure to bring an alarm clock, because they were not in the rooms.

If you have any questions or want any of my personal pictures of our room, feel free to message me. It was VERY much worth the inexpensive price.

#6673 - 04/07/04 04:39 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bianco II ?
AJ_dup1 Offline

Loc: Maryland, USA
Is Hostal Bianco II a youth hostal? I'm looking for one that's not. I'll be in Madrid in September and trying to find something fitting for a 34 year old, lol.

:-)

Thanks!

#6674 - 04/07/04 07:50 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bianco II ?
Sheryl Offline

No, it's not a youth hostal...each person gets a separate room.

Oh, by the way...I'm older than 34 and plan to stay there. I suggest you go to their web site found on Madridman\'s list . But make sure you choose Bianco II...not the other one.

Sheryl

#6675 - 04/14/04 12:02 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bianco II ?
laural Offline

Hi there!

I was looking for a good secure hotel-like arrangement, and this one sounds like it might be a good pick -- BUT I'm worried about street/building NOISE.

Are the rooms relatively quiet? I was thinking of reserving a room there for my parents (in their sixties but energetic!) & sister during their stay in Madrid.

Please respond soon if you can! Thanks!
Laura

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments