Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6565 - 02/18/04 11:18 AM Alicante: Hotel Alfonso el Sabio
jvnlb Offline

Loc: Long Beach, CA
Anyone ever stay at Hotel Alfonso el Sabio in Alicante? Price is right, but can find nothing about the hotel. Any information / help would be appreciated?

#6566 - 02/18/04 12:46 PM Re: Alicante: Hotel Alfonso el Sabio
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Have you seen their website @ http://www.HotelAlfonsoelSabio.com ? Prices DO look good for this place. At random reservation date I chose mid-March and a double is 52 Euros. But look at the SPECIAL OFFERS!! They say February-March prices are 44 Euros for a double!! eek So I wonder why the HotelSearch reservation system quoted 52 Euros for a double for March 10? Odd. Might have to call them directly to get that 44 Euros price for a double. The extra 8 Euros might be the HotelSearch.com commission mark-up for using their reservation system. Ugh. rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6567 - 02/18/04 01:05 PM Re: Alicante: Hotel Alfonso el Sabio
jvnlb Offline

Loc: Long Beach, CA
Thanks. I checked out the website. Great prices, good location. I am going to take a chance on the place, and will post a review after I return. I booked directly on the website and got the 52 Euro rate for a double. I can live with that.

Any other information that anyone might have is appreciated.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments