Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6310 - 12/24/03 11:57 PM Thoughts on Hostel Barbieri
Jake Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY, USA
When I was in London this summer, I picked up a brochure at my hotel about the Hostel Barbieri in Madrid. I am thinking about staying there this spring. Does anyone have any input about the place after staying there?

#6311 - 12/26/03 06:29 AM Re: Thoughts on Hostel Barbieri
homelessdophin Offline

Loc: usa
Hi all! I stayed in Barbieri, about a year ago, and i had a great time... i was traveling alone so it was nice to meet lots of other travelers to chat and go out with... i think it's pretty cheap as far as madrid goes, about 14 euros a night, and i found the location central and staff helpful... the rooms are simple but what i really like about it is the feeling there,a good ambience... i felt safe and met interesting people... i would love to go back to Madrid, and if I did, I would stay at Barbieri again! good luck planning your trip and enjoy your time in madrid! watch out for pickpockets!

#6312 - 12/28/03 05:29 AM Re: Thoughts on Hostel Barbieri
Jaha Offline

Barbieri is one of my favorite hostels. It´s small, but very cosy and nice. I would surely recommend it to anybody who goes to Madrid.

#6313 - 01/02/04 06:59 PM Re: Thoughts on Hostel Barbieri
Jake Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY, USA
Thanks guys for your feedback! I too travel alone and tend to favor hostels because I can meet a lot of people my own age to go out with. I will definitely check out Barbieri!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2055 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments