Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6292 - 12/10/03 01:01 PM Madrid: hostal in Salamanca/Castellana?
leuci Offline

Aside from H-R Don Diego, does anybody have suggestions for hostales in this area? By the way, the link for Hostal Salamanca on this site is dead; I did a search, and the website seems to have vanished. Have found phone number elsewhere, but don't want to book without seeing photos or receiving personal recommendations. Thanks for your help!

#6293 - 12/10/03 06:30 PM Re: Madrid: hostal in Salamanca/Castellana?
eduardo Offline

Loc: Madrid
I don't think this is the neighborhood for hostales. You'd be lucky to find even a few three-star hotels, though there are some here. If price is your criteria, stay somewhere else and commute to Salamanca/Castellana. Costs about 50 cents on the Metro/bus if you get the bono. Or walk. I do all the time.

#6294 - 12/11/03 08:59 AM Re: Madrid: hostal in Salamanca/Castellana?
leuci Offline

Actually, I stayed at a 3-star there a couple of weeks ago (NH Balboa), since I got a very good Web deal. But no discounts available this time. I know that most hostales are not in this neighborhood, but this is indeed the neighborhood I need to be in, hence my question. I've found what appears to be a decent 2-star hotel, and that's what I'll go with. Thanks anyway.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1846 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments