Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6254 - 11/28/03 12:33 PM The Infamous Spanish Villas!! Where are they? Can we stay there?
laubowski Offline

Loc: Hong Kong
I have heard many stories of spanish villas and it is my personal dream to own one. The question is where are they. I am curious as to where I can stay at one of these places.

#6255 - 11/28/03 11:15 PM Re: The Infamous Spanish Villas!! Where are they? Can we stay there?
Anonymous
Unregistered

What do people say about spanish villas' smile

#6256 - 11/29/03 01:22 PM Re: The Infamous Spanish Villas!! Where are they? Can we stay there?
aarni Offline

Loc: Madrid
Jesus Gil is the man you want to talk to, he might be offloading a few properties soon-ish

#6257 - 11/29/03 06:22 PM Re: The Infamous Spanish Villas!! Where are they? Can we stay there?
laubowski Offline

Loc: Hong Kong
I will be in valencia/madrid/barcelona in march. i was thinking it would be a nice alternative to hotels

#6258 - 12/10/03 07:37 AM Re: The Infamous Spanish Villas!! Where are they? Can we stay there?
willson Offline

Loc: Almería
I get the idea you might be looking for things like "turismo rural".
An example would be http://www.charoshouses.com/ which is in the "charming places" category and very typical. Not a Grand Villa, which would be more city-oriented, but one of many hundreds of wonderful, dreamy, places to stay - - pretty much anywhere in Spain.

The main association that deals with these sorts spots is called ASETUR and found at: http://www.ecoturismorural.com/Asetur1Uk.asp

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments