Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5904 - 07/16/03 05:23 PM Madrid:HOSTAL MARTIN- Feedback Please!
kappa4life Offline

Loc: Washington DC
I am traveling to Madrid in September and from many of the comments of people on this board, I am considering staying at Hostal Martin . I am now trying to gather some more recent information on the Hostal Madrid so I can go ahead and make a decision. Any comments about the Hostal would be greatly appreciated. Also if you have any suggestions of Hostels that are in the same area as the Martin that would be a better place to stay, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

#5905 - 07/16/03 09:13 PM Re: Madrid:HOSTAL MARTIN- Feedback Please!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi kappa4life! kappa kappa kappa? Welcome to our little message board.

You've come to the right place because, as you've read, there are oodles of reviews of Hostal Martín here on the message board but not sure if there's anything "recent". You've tried s SEARCH already, using HOSTAL MARTIN MADRID as your keywords?

I stayed in their "sister hostel" downstairs, the Hostal Cervelo and found it just right. I had a balcony, the room and bathroom was clean, and I had my own room key. Well located too.

Other hostels in the same area would include Hostal Castilla I in the same building as Hostal Martín, Hostal Horizonte is across the street, and there's probably more than a dozen others in the Huertas area.

Anyone have any recent reviews of Hosatl Martin or others in the area of Calle de Atocha not far from Plaza Mayor and/or Huertas?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#5906 - 07/17/03 06:01 AM Re: Madrid:HOSTAL MARTIN- Feedback Please!
sepa Offline

hi,

we stayed there some weeks ago for a few days and it´s really very good. Airco, very central, and quiet rooms. I would definitely recommand it!

Sepa.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments