Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5788 - 06/10/03 02:14 PM Arriving late night in Barcelona
Biryani Offline

Loc: Boston, MA (USA)
Does anyone know of a good hotel in Barcelona near airport. Our flight arrives pretty late (11:15pm) night and thinking of staying near the airport to avoid getting into a unknown city late night. Any suggestions on where to stay?

#5789 - 06/12/03 12:26 AM Re: Arriving late night in Barcelona
Biryani Offline

Hello Madridman.
Any info you can share on this will be much appreciated. I arrive in two weeks and should be making my reservations. Thanks a lot.

#5790 - 06/12/03 05:43 AM Re: Arriving late night in Barcelona
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Biryani!
I'm afraid I don't personally have any suggestions for your. I searched this fora for other possible, previously posted reviews but there is nothing. Anyone else have any suggestions? While it's not a good way to find recommdations, you might try doing a simple GOOGLE.com search using barcelona airport hotel as your keywords and hopefully you'll find something. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#5791 - 06/18/03 07:35 AM Re: Arriving late night in Barcelona
Ben Offline

Loc: Madrid/Barcelona/Berlin
check out www.hrs.com and also www.bancotel.com. with hrs u can book directly, bancotel gives vouchers for hotels. with bancotel u can sometimes score 5* TOP hotels for 150€

#5792 - 06/18/03 10:36 AM Re: Arriving late night in Barcelona
Bricamb Offline

Loc: Cambridge UK
Would you not be better actually booking a place to stay in Barcelona and then taking a taxi in to town from the airport. Many hotels/hostals have a night porter who would at least be able to check you in.

#5793 - 07/02/03 06:57 PM Re: Arriving late night in Barcelona
Biryani Offline

Just got back from Barcelona. I'd booked H10-Gravina, very near to Plaga Catalunya and took a Aerobus at 11:30pm from the airport. Hotel was nice and had good breakfast included in the price (double for 90.00Euro). Room/bathroom were decent size and clean, but had no view. I'd definitly recommend staying in this hotel.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1698 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments