Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5040 - 01/21/03 10:02 PM Cordoba: Hostal Santa Ana
Beth Offline

Loc: Netarts, Oregon
Hello All,
I spent two nights at Hostal Santa Ana in Cordoba a few weeks ago. We paid 30 euros for a double, and it was very nice. We had our own little patio/deck. The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was pretty large, with new towels! We even had a TV. There was an airconditioner and a little portable radiator. The building is very clean and shiny. There is a flat roof you can go out on with tables and chairs. The owners/managers were very helpful and attentive. The young man at the desk acted as a door man and jumped to open the door for us on our way out! The only down side was that we had to ring the doorbell to get access; the owners keep the door locked. The owner assured us that there was someone on duty all the time, and that we should feel free to ring at all hours of the day and night, but I still felt a little bad about it. Anyway, I highly recommend it.

#5041 - 01/21/03 10:08 PM Re: Cordoba: Hostal Santa Ana
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Another GREAT review, Beth! Thanks!!! I don't think they have a website, do they? Would you give us their phone number and address? What major landmarks is it near? Walking distance to, say, La Mezquita/Judería? Thanks again!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#5042 - 01/27/03 09:02 PM Re: Cordoba: Hostal Santa Ana
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Danville, CA USA
Beth, I would love to know more, too. The location? How to contact them? (Fax? E-mail?) The price sure is right!! --CC

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3028 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments