Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5002 - 01/14/03 11:31 PM Madrid:Hotel Bauza comments?
bitstorm Offline

Anyone care to share any comments or experiences about the Hotel Bauza ? ( Calle Goya, www.hotelbauza.com )

Is it a good neighborhood ? Is it safe to take the Metro station that is right in front ot it ?

Thanks

#5003 - 01/15/03 12:21 AM Re: Madrid:Hotel Bauza comments?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I believe this is located in the Salamanca district of Madrid, about a block from the Velázquez metro stop.

In my opinion, while it is one of the more "upscale", business, bank, & boutique-y parts of the city, it lacks a lot of "charm" and history. It's nice, yes. It's "rich", yes. But... it doesn't have that historical feel. All depends on your taste, I suppose.

If you stay here, won't you return to this/your thread and give us your personal review? I've never heard of it! Thanks! Enjoy your time in Spain!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#5004 - 01/15/03 09:30 AM Re: Madrid:Hotel Bauza comments?
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Unfortunately, I can't give you first or even second hand information about this hotel, but as MMan said, it's located in a very good area if you're interested in doing some serious shopping and I believe the restaurant(of this hotel) was renovated in every way a few years ago and now it's a very highly rated one.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1849 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments