Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4820 - 11/05/02 12:27 PM Madrid:Hostal Cervantes CLOSED???!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi all! (and barry - since you live in the area)

Has anyone recently stayed at Hostal Cervantes on Calle de Cervantes in the Huertas neighborhood of Madrid lately?? Their website @ www.hostal-cervantes.com has been DOWN/OFFLINE for at least the last month and emails to them are returned undeliverable. Their domain name is still active for the next 4 months so I know this isn't the problem.

Are they closed?? I'd hate to take them off the Madrid Hostels list but if they don't have a website then there's no point to keep them on.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4821 - 11/05/02 01:10 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Cervantes CLOSED???!
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Hi MMan, I live much closer to the hostal than Barry and the Duchess and as far as I know, it's not closed, since I believe Shannon (Iwalani) and Sue stayed there exactly a month ago, when they attended the MMan's unofficial October gathering.
Hope this helps.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
galaxy, gazpacho
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1790 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments