Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4493 - 08/12/02 03:00 PM Madrid:Principe11Aparthotel feedback?
cecile Offline

has anyone out there stayed at the principe 11 aparthotel ? its located in the huertas district on calle principe.
i made a reservation, but it can be changed. the apt. that this web site showed on huerta and jesus looked really great, and i'm inquiring to see if that one is available for the two weeks i'll be in madrid. it helped to hear feedback from other people about it. so if anyone knows anything about principe 11 , PLEASE TELL!! :-)

#4494 - 08/14/02 09:35 AM Re: Madrid:Principe11Aparthotel feedback?
AnotherAtlantaMike Offline

Loc: Atlanta GA USA
I too have reservations at the Principe 11 for November. I followed some of the earlier threads here to see what other comments there were prior to booking. It generally received favorable reviews. ( only down comment being that the rooms seemed stark, but then I think they look contemporary according to their web-site - go figure rolleyes ) Noelia in their reservations department has been most helpful in taking the time to answer some questions I had prior to booking. Will look forward to your comments after your stay there.

#4495 - 08/16/02 05:21 PM Re: Madrid:Principe11Aparthotel feedback?
GG2 Offline

Loc: Maine USA
We stayed there last March and would certainly recommend it. You can see my post-trip comments at -
http://www.madridman.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=001038&p=

GG2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2717 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments