Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4480 - 08/07/02 06:09 AM Hotels in Barcelona + Travel Itinerary
premium Offline

Loc: Dubai
1. I am reaching Barcelona on 22nd August. Can anyone advise me of a reasonaly priced Hotel to stay in Barcelona?

2. I am planning to travel through Spain & Portugal from 22nd Aug to 9th Sept. I would like to travel through North Spain, Potugal, South Spain to reach Madrid on 7th.

Any suggestions on the itinerary that I should follow ?

Thanks

#4481 - 08/07/02 03:48 PM Re: Hotels in Barcelona + Travel Itinerary
stacey Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Hi, I was wondering how my reply to your message got on the board site. Anyway, I was wondering if you received my e-mail. I will be in Barcelona on August 23 through 27. Maybe we can get together. I will be staying at the Hotel Del Mar near Port Vell. I am then going to Madrid and Portugual. Stacey

#4482 - 08/08/02 04:35 AM Re: Hotels in Barcelona + Travel Itinerary
premium Offline

Loc: Dubai
Hi Stacey,

Received your mail ! I look forward to catching up with you while I am there. What's your itinerary through Spain & Portugal? Can I have details or website address of the hotel where you are staying? How is it? Any suggestion?

Pankaj

#4483 - 08/08/02 11:48 AM Re: Hotels in Barcelona + Travel Itinerary
stacey Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Hi Pankaj,

Glad to hear from you. Have you ever been to Spain before? This will be my first time. I will get you my hotel number, don't have it handy. Have you found a place in Barcelona? I was really lucky to get room at a hotel. Its in a historial building, not that expensive. I am staying until the 26th in Barcelona and then leaving to spend a night in Cardona in a Parador there. It would be fun to go out tapa hopping and see some of the sights. When are you going to be in Madrid? I just gave up an nice apartment in Madrid. The website is http://www.inicia.es/de/elprado/ , the apartment was available only on 8/29 through 9/1. frown I need a room on 8/28. I hate to move since I have plans to catch an early train on 8/29. I will be staying at the Hostal Besaya on the Grand Via, it is really nice according to Madridman web. I would like to take a tour on 8/31 to Toledo and El Estorial. Are you planning on going on any tours? I met another MM member who lives in Madrid, we are going to get together on 8/31, if you are around let me know. cool How long are you going to spend in Portugal? I will be doing alitte more hotel hopping in Portugal. I will be spending 2 nights in Setubal, 2 nights in Lisbon, 1 night in Queluz and 2 nights in Sintra. Sintra is supposed to be very beautiful, where all the royalty lived. laugh It would be great to get together. Stacey

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments