Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#242 - 08/07/00 05:20 PM Any good hostels in Cadiz?
mlobear Offline

Loc: NORWAY
Do you know of any good and/or cheap hostels in Cadiz? Please reply.

------------------

[This message has been edited by mlobear (edited 08-07-2000).]

#243 - 11/21/00 06:23 PM Re: Any good hostels in Cadiz?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I'm sure it's too late, but I just found a hostel in Cádiz. Hostal Alborada is NOT in the city of Cádiz, but in the city of Tarifa, in the province of Cádiz. Tarifa is, however, right on the beach and prices are:

************* Single Room * Double Room
HIGH SEASON------ 4.800Ptas. 7.000Ptas.
LOW SEASON------ 2.600Ptas. 4.000Ptas.
MEDIUM SEASON-- 3.500Ptas. 5.500Ptas.

BREAKFAST 500 Ptas.
-------------------------

It looks pretty nice from the photos too! Hope you have/had a nice time in Cádiz!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#244 - 11/26/00 12:31 PM Re: Any good hostels in Cadiz?
mlobear Offline

Loc: NORWAY
Yes I am having a good time in Cadiz. I´m living with students in the middle of old Cadiz. Perfect and very cheap. To all of you who wanna see this city, I recomend a stay at "La Sal", the students lodging in Cadiz. This place has got a very sympathetic owner(which name is Anna by the way. If you ever see her say hello from Bjoern de Noruega), and is open to non-students in summer. Here you can also make contacts with other students if you want to stay for a longer periode of time.
Adios
mlobear

------------------

#245 - 06/14/02 07:31 PM Re: Any good hostels in Cadiz?
LazyMark Offline

I stayed in an excellent backpackers hostel in Cadiz called Quo Cadiz. Ths place was unbelievably cheap, 6 euros a night including the standard hostel breakfast! Sheets I think were extra but you can use your own sleeping bags. The hostel has a really nice roof terrace you can go sit out on and watch the sun go down and if you want to or there isn't any space in the rest of the hostel you can sleep there (you must have a sleeping bag and they will give you a mattress). The backpackers I met there were really nice and were a good mix of different nationalities. The owner is also very friendly but not always entirely serious!
The beds I stayed in were very comfortable and there are lots of bathrooms. Rooms are big and normally have 8 in each. The only negative thing about the hostel is that cleaning is between 11 - 5 in the day. The hostel shuts at 12 but reopens for a short while every two hours.
The hostel has a washing machine and there are washing lines on the terrace.
It's not possible to use the kitchen but they will let you use their cutlery and there are fridges on each floor.
This was the best hostel on my trip.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2146 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments