Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4302 - 06/10/02 12:21 PM Madrid: hostal lisboa?
aaustin Offline

Loc: Texas
Has anyone stayed at the hostal lisboa in Madrid? It's located on Ventura de la Vega.

#4303 - 06/10/02 12:37 PM Re: Madrid: hostal lisboa?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi aaustin! Welcome to the message board. I just used the handy SEARCH link in the upper righthand corner and found at least one previous posting about Hostal Lisboa in the thread entitled " Madrid: reservation problems with Hostal López " (liz49's posting).

Calle Ventura de la Vega (#17) is a nice road in Huertas. Nice, old, Madrid. I love this area. You can see their address through QDQ.com HERE .

If you stay here please return to this, your thread to give us your own perspective. Thanks! We all learn from YOUR experiences!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4304 - 06/12/02 06:25 AM Re: Madrid: hostal lisboa?
liz49 Offline

Loc: Cleveland, OH
Hostal Lisboa is great! I've stayed there three times and always had a good experience. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean--nothing luxurious, but quite comfortable--with private baths (some of which are very new)and TV. The location can't be beat, although exterior rooms can be a little bit noisy in the summer. Especially for the price, it's an amazing find.

#4305 - 06/12/02 01:10 PM Re: Madrid: hostal lisboa?
aaustin Offline

Loc: Texas
thank you for all the info! I appreciate it!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1583 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments