Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4181 - 05/10/02 05:18 PM Sevilla: Hostal Cordoba - Xacara
reg Offline

Loc: Victoria, BC, Canada
Xacara, I could not return a private message directly to you as your profile does not accept.

So to reply, my wife and I really liked hostal cordoba, it was very clean and friendly. The area was dark at night but there were generally many people around and we felt very safe in the area. We did not experience any problems at all. It is also close to the cathedral and nightlife.

Hello, reg,

I'm considering staying at Hostal Cordoba, or another that's also on Calle Farnesio. Did you feel safe staying/walking on that street?

Xacara

#4182 - 05/10/02 08:42 PM Re: Sevilla: Hostal Cordoba - Xacara
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi reg! Thanks for that review of Hostal Córdoba. But where is it? Is it in Córdoba?? We look forward to your details. Thanks!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4183 - 05/12/02 10:08 PM Re: Sevilla: Hostal Cordoba - Xacara
reg Offline

Loc: Victoria, BC, Canada
Sorry about that, Hostel Cordoba is actually in Seville - I am assuming this is the what Xacara was asking about in the private message to me (I posted a message a year ago and mentioned this place).

#4184 - 05/12/02 10:37 PM Re: Sevilla: Hostal Cordoba - Xacara
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I'll update your subject line. Thanks!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4185 - 05/13/02 08:33 AM Re: Sevilla: Hostal Cordoba - Xacara
sepa Offline

We,ve just returned from Seville. Hostal Cordoba was an excellent place to stay, clean and quiet. We felt very safe in the streets, there are so many people out there at night and there are so many lantarns. We also stayed at Atenas, which is also very good but more expensive and a little bit further from the centre.
Good luck! Sepa.

#4186 - 05/13/02 01:39 PM Re: Sevilla: Hostal Cordoba - Xacara
Xacara Offline

Hi, Reg,

Thanks for the informative reply! I didn't realize my profile didn't allow private messages. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Xacara

#4187 - 05/15/02 01:37 PM Re: Sevilla: Hostal Cordoba - Xacara
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

[originally posted by adredog on 05-15-2002 12:27 PM]

Does anyone have an email address or a website for the Hostal Cordoba? I have searched the message board with no luck. Any feedback would be greatful.

Love the site, and can't wait to see Spain.
New York City

#4188 - 05/15/02 01:40 PM Re: Sevilla: Hostal Cordoba - Xacara
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

aredog, I don't think they even have a website, let alone an email address. Anyone else know for sure?

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1588 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments