Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4053 - 04/18/02 10:29 AM Madrid:Hostal Corbero/Dulcinea confirmation?
Marcie Offline

Loc: arizona
I have just received an email from Hostal Corbero . The note was very brief: "this email confirms your reservation". This was in response to my requesting 2 rooms - one for our sons arriving from the airport in the morning, the other for ourselves arriving later in the afternoon by bus from Salamanca I advised them that kids won't have the credit card with them upon checkin. I asked which Hostal we would be placed in ( Hostal Corbero or Hostal Dulcinea ). I guess my question is, do you think the note I got from them is sufficient confirmation? From what I have heard on this board as well as others, it appears to be reputable, but generally a confirmation confirms at least dates and accomodations. Any advice is appreciated.

#4054 - 04/26/02 10:08 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Corbero/Dulcinea confirmation?
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
Hi,
I stayed at the hostal Dulcinea twice and that's there standard reply. They do ask for one passport to hold but they can be trusted. Jose and maria who run the hostal are very nice and helpful. As a matter of fact, they were overprotective of my friend Ann being a single women. It was pretty amusing.

I'm actually going to stay in Dulcinea in September.

Hope this helps.
RC

#4055 - 04/27/02 10:22 AM Re: Madrid:Hostal Corbero/Dulcinea confirmation?
Jana Offline

Loc: Tucson
Hola Marcie!
I got the same reply and will be keeping my fingers crossed. If they mess up, you will hear me wail with my 2 little jet-lagged kids all the way across the Atlanic to Arizona!

By the way, where are you in AZ? I am in the mariachi capital of the US and the music here this week is ESPECTACULAR!

#4056 - 04/27/02 11:31 AM Re: Madrid:Hostal Corbero/Dulcinea confirmation?
Marcie Offline

Loc: arizona
Thanks JoeSambuca and Jana - I feel a bit better about my reservations now. I'll email them again before we leave next month, just to re-confirm.
Jana - I'm from the high country in Payson.
Marcie

#4057 - 05/09/02 07:22 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Corbero/Dulcinea confirmation?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I stayed a night in Hostal Corbero last month. We had made reservations at Hotel Dulcinea, but they were full - since the family owns both places, they just put us in the other hotel across the street. The family was friendly and helpful and the hotel is in a safe and convenient location

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments