Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#87539 - 06/07/10 10:25 AM Valencia hostals
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Wondering if anyone had suggestions for hostals in Valencia? I am ;planning on visiting friends in Alicante but I am hoping to pass through Valencia for one night to see the Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
Does anyone have any suggestions for a hostal nearby? We will be needing one family room (4 people) and a double room.

#87544 - 06/07/10 03:38 PM Re: Valencia hostals [Re: esperanza]
Jan D Offline

Loc: Isle of Wight UK
Rooms Deluxe should suit you perfectly. It's a couple of mins walk to the City of Sciences
www.roomsdeluxe.com
We got a better deal through booking.com rather than direct.

This is what I said here last year:

Just spent 5 days in Valencia staying in Rooms Deluxe. Each room has been decorated/styled by a different local artist - we had the surfing room. Quite plainly furnished,Air con. Beds were comfy, TV had french & Italian channels and CNN. Some of the rooms are very opulent, some extremely weird (eg The swimming pool room): Its pot luck what you get,which I suppose is half the fun!!!
There is a well furnished lounge with TV and DVD, a well equipped guest kitchen- with fridges/freezers and cupboards for storage. 3 computers are available here too. ( Free usage). Free Wifi also - though the wifi on our floor was being fixed while we were there. I did manage to connect via an unsecured network though!
The price per night was €70. The location is just metres from the no 35 bus stop(€1.25 and 10 mins to centre).A few hundred metres from the City of Arts and Sciences. A Large Carrefoure and a big shopping mail are also just a couple of mins walk away.
We would stay again.

Edited by Jan D (06/08/10 07:15 PM)
Edit Reason: Distance added
() / ()

#87558 - 06/08/10 11:50 AM Re: Valencia hostals [Re: Jan D]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I looked at my Valencia Hostels page and didn't see any close to this area.

The Hotel AC Valencia is about 3 blocks away from the "park", but it'll be more expensive than a hostal, of course. Even closer is the 3-star Hotel NH Express Las Artes and the 3-star Confortel Aqua 3. Not sure if they'd have 4-person rooms, however - even less likely for hostales.

Saludos, ValenciaMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#87566 - 06/09/10 06:03 AM Re: Valencia hostals [Re: MadridMan]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
no experience with hostales but the Hotel NH Express Las Artes mentioned by MM is very good and do fit 4 in a room max. if you look for hostales try the Carmen neighborhood the best colorful local there. Used to go there a lot as had family but they either passed away or left the area, it was at El Saler area.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments