Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#9425 - 12/09/08 08:29 PM Madrid: apartasol apartment rentals?
karenr Offline

Loc: ohio
I'm thinking about renting an apartment for my family (5 people) in Madrid for 3 nights. Does anyone have any experience with Apartasol apartments? They're in the Sol/Callao/Gran Via area. Has anyone had a positive experience with other apartment rentals? Thank you!

#9426 - 12/10/08 11:17 AM Re: Madrid: apartasol apartment rentals?
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
We recently were in Madrid and we stayed at the Apartments apart which was very good. We were 4 people and we stayed in the 2 bedroom apt. on Calle Apodaca, 5. Apt. Fuencarral C) It was very clean, very quiet and very centrally located. It is around the corner from one of my favorite cafes: El Café Comercial. We were very happy with the apartment. Have fun in Madrid!!

#9427 - 12/10/08 06:18 PM Re: Madrid: apartasol apartment rentals?
Jim Costello Offline

Hi

Hi Esperanza: Please tell me the location of El Cafe Comercial. How do you get to the cafe from Puerto del Sol. I am always looking for a good cafe when I visit Madrid.
Thank you,
Jim (New York City)

#9428 - 12/10/08 07:18 PM Re: Madrid: apartasol apartment rentals?
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Cafe Comercial is on the Glorieta de Bilbao (take the metro to Bilbao station). From Puerta del Sol, take Gran Via to Fuencarral and walk up Fuencarral until you reach the Glorieta de Bilbao.
Jim, it is a great old Cafe!

#9429 - 12/11/08 02:51 AM Re: Madrid: apartasol apartment rentals?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Café Comercial is on Glorieta Bilbao, 7. Great, historic bar/café. That's where I saw Pedro Almodóvar over my left shoulder at the bar! (he leaned in to ask the bar tender if he could simply use the restroom - he did, and left)

Remember, you can SEE all these addresses in 360º views via Google Maps Street View!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2240 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments