Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#9176 - 04/05/07 07:49 PM Madrid: Hostal near bus station ?
thismortalcoil Offline

Loc: Dothan, AL, USA
I am looking for a hostal near either the Mendez Alvaro or Avenida de America bus station. I will have a lot of luggage with me (I'm passing through on the way home after being in Spain 6 months!) and I would like to be close enough to walk to the hostal from the bus station. I don't want to have to use the metro with all that luggage!
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

#9177 - 04/06/07 05:30 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal near bus station ?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I'm sorry to say that I don't think there are any hostels or even hotels near the Estación Sur de Autobuses at the Méndez Alvaro metro station. Same goes for hotels/hostels near the Avenida de América bus station. The nearest lodgings there are hotels of 4-stars. If you'd like the name I'll give it to you but I assume you won't consider a 4-star hotel since you asked about hostels. Sorry!

You might consider staying anywhere else (one with an elevator, of course, since you have a lot of luggage) and taking a taxi from the bus station.

Too bad we hadn't heard more about your stay here in Spain while you were here these past 6-months. And now you're going back to Alabama, USA. Hope you had an enjoyable stay.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2078 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments