Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#9114 - 01/28/07 09:18 AM Hotel Arosa Madrid
joycenj Offline

Anyone familiar with the Hotel Arosa ? It is listed as a 4 star hotel but looks to be a centrally located and a reasonable alternative to staying in a hotel in Madrid. Thanks!

#9115 - 01/30/07 02:31 PM Re: Hotel Arosa Madrid
mrkarbow Offline

Loc: Dallas, TX USA
You probably meant to put this under the "Hotels and Lodging" section instead of the "Food, Drink, and Entertainment" section.

I stayed at the Hotel Arosa a few years ago and it was undergoing some renovations (inside and out). I absolutely loved the central location (practically on the Gran Vía). The hotel lobby was very nice inside. The breakfast there was the best breakfast I have had in European hotel (this includes Paris, Rome, and Amsterdam). The rooms were a bit worn... but I hope they have changed that. The bathrooms were very clean. Hope this helped.

It has gotten a lot more expensive than when I was first there.

#9116 - 01/30/07 04:26 PM Re: Hotel Arosa Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Best Western Hotel Arosa Madrid (web: http://www.hotelarosa.com/ ) topic moved to the "Hostels & Other Lodgings" category.

I just conducted a search of this forum category and found the thread entitled " Hotel Arosa in Madrid? Cab to Airport? " which carries at least one review.

Anyone else? Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2187 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments