Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8194 - 05/17/05 10:31 AM Place to stay between Avila and Toledo
mindseye Offline

Loc: North Carolina
My wife and I and our 2 boys will be traveling throughout spain by car. During one part of our travels we will be staying one night in Segovia. The following morning we plan to explore a little more of segovia ad then begin heading South towards Toledo in the early afternoon. Our reservation in Toledo is not until the following day. I do plan to visit avila but would like to stay that night somewhere closer to Toledo so that we can get up the next morning and have only a short ride to Toledo. Any suggestions on a simple but nice place-we are flexable.

Rey

#8195 - 05/17/05 12:47 PM Re: Place to stay between Avila and Toledo
JasMadrid Offline

Loc: Madrid
Segovia and Toledo are only 160 km apart (100 miles), that's less than an hour and a half. Take AP-61 30 km to San Rafael, then AP-6 (after Villalba its name changes to A-6) and take the exit of the M-50. Take the M-50 all the way to A-42 and then straight to Toledo. On the weekdays you may have heavy traffic on A-6 and A-42 from 8 to 10 am.

#8196 - 05/17/05 04:44 PM Re: Place to stay between Avila and Toledo
mindseye Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Thanks for the advice. However, we would like to pass through Avila on our way to Toledo which would take us along N110 and then onto N403.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1809 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments