Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8190 - 05/15/05 07:40 PM What does the hotel term "paso a paso" mean?
mmlinz Offline

Loc: anaheim, california
Hi...I just booked an excellent rate of 69,55 euros a night for a double room at the Husa Serrano Royal in Madrid. It's a "doble paso a paso" rate indicated on their website . The hotel is a 4 star and the rate seems to good to be true for last Sept. Does anyone know what this term means? Am I going to end up in a broom closet? Thanks!

#8191 - 05/16/05 11:17 AM Re: What does the hotel term "paso a paso" mean?
albert Offline

Loc: madrid
Just checked the website you mentioned and I must be going blind, I didn't see anything referring to "doble paso a paso" could you be more specific?

Initially it doesn't mean anything to me, hopefully someone else on the forum will be more helpful.

#8192 - 05/16/05 04:23 PM Re: What does the hotel term "paso a paso" mean?
mmlinz Offline

Loc: anaheim, california
Hi Albert:
Thanks for trying to help. I actually got an answer to my question. The website I had visited was the husa hotel chain website. "Paso a paso" refers to a promotion the hotel chain is having on different properties. Wow, what a deal. I booked a double room at the Husa Serrano Royal for 69 euros a night in late Sept. This is a 4 star hotel in the Salamanca area of Madrid. Can't wait! Thanks again for trying to help. I really appreciate. Adios. Maria

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1857 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments