Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7388 - 09/13/04 10:08 AM Madrid:Hostal Adriano 4-night minimum??
gregorio Offline

Loc: seattle
Going to Madrid at end of Jan and have been emailing Alberto from Hostal Adriano about staying at his hostal. Originally said ok, but then comes back and says they require a 4 night min/stay. Is this a new policy? I have never stayed there but have herd many good things about it from this site.

#7389 - 09/13/04 09:24 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Adriano 4-night minimum??
epaulino4 Offline

Loc: USA
Gregorio,

For what I know and witnessed the last couple of years, end of January takes place FITUR, (the international tourism fair) and you are lucky to find a room at a hotel or hostal. That could be the reason.

I will be there this weekend, one more time, and yes, what you have heard is all true about ADRIANO's.

Good luck

Elvira

#7390 - 09/14/04 12:06 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Adriano 4-night minimum??
gregorio Offline

Thanks for your reply. We have been emailing back and forth regarding my dates and all seemed cool, then he just said, 4 night...which I thought was a little strange. I should probably book a room now rather than waiting.

#7391 - 09/14/04 12:41 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Adriano 4-night minimum??
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
gregorio, are you sure you were corresponding with Alberto himself all this time or someone at the hostel? I ask because Alberto I received an email from Alberto today and he said he'd just returned TODAY from a 10-day vacation and I think it's odd that he would be taking care of daily reservations/emails from afar. If so, he's amazingly dedicated to his business, eh?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7392 - 09/14/04 02:00 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Adriano 4-night minimum??
gregorio Offline

Unless someone is signing off as Alberto. He replied back on 9/11, or somone from his office has. No biggie, would like to stay there it looks nice from the website. Basically just need a double room for Jan 27th before I head off to San Seb. Have stayed at Dulicna before, it was ok, good location but kinda loud if memory is correct. Any suggestions.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments