Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4860 - 11/15/02 10:02 PM Madrid:Hostal Santillan
sandiegoboi23 Offline

hello, i will be visiting madrid in January of 03 and i came accross hostal santillan www.hostalsantillan.com on gran via the rooms look nice and so do the prices, im looking for feedback on it tho as i havent heard anyone staying there, any info is appreciated THANKS!

#4861 - 11/15/02 10:29 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Santillan
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
HOW did you EVER come across this website?? I didn't even know about it!! It's not listed anywhere on the internet. In fact, their website isn't even indexed at The WayBack Machine yet! Hmmm.... very interesting....

Their website is only in Spanish but I see from their address and through the QDQ.com webiste HERE (photo of building and map at right) that it's about halfway between Plaza Callao and Plaza de España but a little closer to Plaza de España.

Here are their prices:

Habitaciones Precios
Individual 27 €
Doble 42 €
Triple 55 €
Cuádruple 65 €
=====

I assure you no one here has reviewed/mentioned it yet but try the SEARCH link above/right to be sure. They seem to be brand new to the internet.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4862 - 11/15/02 10:42 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Santillan
sandiegoboi23 Offline

i found the place thru hostelworld.com then i just used common sense by typing in the address because i couldnt find it on the web, i read the website, i am fluent in spanish, i just dont know if its in a good location or a good hostel

#4863 - 01/07/03 02:25 AM Re: Madrid:Hostal Santillan
dgordon Offline

Loc: Chicagoland
Please report back if you have already stayed there. The rooms look nice, but for someone who knows VERY little Spanish it is a little worriesome that the web-site is only in Spanish. Would love some feedback.

#4864 - 12/17/03 05:36 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Santillan
Zoya Offline

Loc: MI
Hostal Santillan is the greatest! They provide awesome service (I left my coat there and it waited for me there for a month), very friendly and reply to reservations fast. I have stayed there 5 times now and they are the best hostal in Madrid!

#4865 - 12/18/03 06:12 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Santillan
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
There is an English option with the site and their published prices are a bit higher than written above.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1767 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments