Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6254 - 11/28/03 12:33 PM The Infamous Spanish Villas!! Where are they? Can we stay there?
laubowski Offline

Loc: Hong Kong
I have heard many stories of spanish villas and it is my personal dream to own one. The question is where are they. I am curious as to where I can stay at one of these places.

#6255 - 11/28/03 11:15 PM Re: The Infamous Spanish Villas!! Where are they? Can we stay there?
Anonymous
Unregistered

What do people say about spanish villas' smile

#6256 - 11/29/03 01:22 PM Re: The Infamous Spanish Villas!! Where are they? Can we stay there?
aarni Offline

Loc: Madrid
Jesus Gil is the man you want to talk to, he might be offloading a few properties soon-ish

#6257 - 11/29/03 06:22 PM Re: The Infamous Spanish Villas!! Where are they? Can we stay there?
laubowski Offline

Loc: Hong Kong
I will be in valencia/madrid/barcelona in march. i was thinking it would be a nice alternative to hotels

#6258 - 12/10/03 07:37 AM Re: The Infamous Spanish Villas!! Where are they? Can we stay there?
willson Offline

Loc: Almería
I get the idea you might be looking for things like "turismo rural".
An example would be http://www.charoshouses.com/ which is in the "charming places" category and very typical. Not a Grand Villa, which would be more city-oriented, but one of many hundreds of wonderful, dreamy, places to stay - - pretty much anywhere in Spain.

The main association that deals with these sorts spots is called ASETUR and found at: http://www.ecoturismorural.com/Asetur1Uk.asp

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1719 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments