Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#3728 - 09/16/03 10:30 AM How early is early to book for Semana Santa?
Joel Villarini Offline

Loc: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Hi everyone, this is my 1st posting but I've been reading this forum for about 3 months now.

Last month I bought a roundtrip ticket to Madrid for march 31st till april 13th. I've been doing research on lodgings and such, should I go ahead and call and reserve now even though it's still way early? The weeks im going are in "Semana Santa" and we all know how hectic this can be in Spain nevertheless I'm also afraid that they might lose the reservation because it's so far ahead...

What to do???

Joel

#3729 - 09/16/03 12:05 PM Re: How early is early to book for Semana Santa?
Espe3 Offline

BOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Semana Santa (especially if you're going to Sevilla) people start booking a year in advance- its not that far away and things book fast. Book now before they start charging you the higher prices!

#3730 - 09/16/03 04:17 PM Re: How early is early to book for Semana Santa?
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!

On another note, I was in Sevilla for semana santa last year. I loved it!!! My only advice...when you book a hostel, DONT do it through any online agency that "says" they have availability. Book directly through the hostel, or hotel. I booked online last year through hostelworld, thought Id gotten an amazing price, but then things started changing and it turned into a major headache that didnt get resolved until this summer (if ya wanna know more, you do can do a search).
Kelly smile

#3731 - 09/23/03 08:49 PM Re: How early is early to book for Semana Santa?
GuiaGuiri Offline

Loc: New England, USA/València, Esp...
Wherever you go, the smaller and nicer a place is, the more likely it is to be sold out years in advance. While you are there, if you see a place you like, you should walk in then and try to book a room for the next year...

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2078 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments