Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5831 - 06/25/03 06:25 AM BCN:Hostal SanRemo or Hosteria Grau
Salva Offline

Loc: budapest
Hi Madridman,
I have just register but I am visiting your site since november last year (when I decided I will visit some friends in Spain). First of all I want to tell you that the your site is fantastic, so many infos. Thanks for your suggestions (and other people too) I have booked a room at Hostal Lopez in Madrid for August. I will be in Barcelona before and I have booked Hosteria Grau (but they are a bit expensive at 67 euros for a double and I have been there before and Its not that nice.) I know saw Hostal San Remo (seems really nice) but on your site there is nothing on it? i did the search and all that but found only a guy asking for info, so now we are 2.
Can you shed some light on this?
Keep up the good work, mate.
Salva

#5832 - 06/25/03 08:34 AM Re: BCN:Hostal SanRemo or Hosteria Grau
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Salva! Welcome to our little message board.

Hostal San Remo is relatively new to the internet and I honestly had not heard about it before today. Have you yet seen their website @ http://www.hostalsanremo.com ? Sorry you didn't find any feedback on it here but as I said, it's relatively new [to the 'net] and I would guess fewer people have stayed there. Sorry!

Good luck and have a wonderful time in Spain this HOT summer!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2088 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments