Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5609 - 04/17/03 12:11 PM Hostals in Estepona
mirko Offline

Loc: toronto
Hello everybody
I will visit Spain next month and I can say only huge thank you Madrid Man. This is an absolutely the best web page available. I will spend some time in Madrid and Barcelona, and the rest of my vacation I would like to spend in Estepona. I have tried to contact hostals " El Pilar" and " La Malaquena" but no success whatsoever. I am wandering if there is anything else in Estepona within similar price range that I can book for 10 days. I hope that best advice will come from Anchovy Front, but if anybody else could help me I would appreciate it.
Thanks to everybody.

#5610 - 04/17/03 01:14 PM Re: Hostals in Estepona
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Danville, CA USA
Hello Mirko! Although we haven't yet stayed at Hostal La Malagueña in Estepona, it was recommended previously by Puna and sounds very nice. It sometimes takes a few days for the owner to get back to you. Try info@hlmestepona.com. Rate is 36 Euros for a double, I believe. We have reservations for four nights in May. Good luck! --CC

#5611 - 04/21/03 02:18 PM Re: Hostals in Estepona
mirko Offline

Loc: toronto
Thank you Carole. I have tried again to send them an E-mail , but I guess they are "little bit" slow.
Anyway, thank you very much and maybe we will meet in Estepona.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1908 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments