Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5233 - 02/09/03 12:57 PM Parador de Olite and Santo Domingo de la Calzada
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
HI all! smile We are planning our summer trip and we are thinking of stopping at these two paradors: Olite and Santo Domingo de la Calzada. Has anyone stayed there and are there any opinions worth sharing? Thanks smile

#5234 - 02/10/03 04:35 PM Re: Parador de Olite and Santo Domingo de la Calzada
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
Olite is a gem and the parador is wonderful. I actually posted quite a bit on Olite on the following (unfinished) :o N.Spain trip report:

N.spain trip report

I stayed at the parador and it was in the middle of renovations in Sept. 2002. Definately request one of the older rooms. My room was a nice, typical parador type of room. I didn't eat at the parador as it was fiesta time and I was out and about quite a bit. However, the location is excellent - just off the main square so it's not too loud but right in the middle of things.

If you need anything else, just let me know.

#5235 - 02/25/03 04:19 PM Re: Parador de Olite and Santo Domingo de la Calzada
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Does any one know if a family of 4 can stay in ONE room at either of these paradores? We have been told these paradores( because they are older buildings) only allow 2 per room. Is this true? We have stayed at the San Marcos in León and the Parador de Toledo without a problem... confused

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments