Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4020 - 06/29/02 03:18 AM hostels madrid
Judy Offline

Loc: australia
can any one help with hostels. we are three young cultured 40 year olds looking for a nice hostel in madrid with a good location, as we only have 2 days here before moving on, we have heard of the hostel lopez , and I have seen web sight for the hispano argentino and that looks very nice, also someone has recomended hostel martin does any one know what the hostel macarena is like.
Judy

#4021 - 06/29/02 11:11 AM Re: hostels madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Judy! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board! smile You've definitely come to the right place, indeed, as all of the Madrid hostels you list have been pretty well reviewed here in this forum. The answers you seek are at your fingertips.

I'm not sure if anyone has stayed in these Madrid places recently and hasn't yet put up their feedback, but you can find (sometimes dozens of) reviews of them by clicking on the handy SEARCH link above/right and typing, for example, MADRID LOPEZ or MADRID MARTIN or MADRID HISPANO ARGENTINO to find those previous postings.

I stayed at Hostal Cervelo , the "sister hostel" of Hostal Martín. You can find my review of this place from last April or May I think.

You say you're "moving on" after 2 days in Madrid. Are you "moving on to other places in Spain? Feel free to ask us about those too as this is, afterall, an ALL SPAIN Message Board (and not just about Madrid). We're here to help!

Good luck and have a wonderful time in Madrid and throughout Spain!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments