Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#3567 - 02/10/02 03:45 PM Andalucia under canvas
sticky Offline

Loc: UK
does anyone know of a few good camp sites in andalucia, going there in March and we want to camp, granada, seville, marbella, anywhere. loads of sites on the web, but which ones are any good

please help

#3568 - 02/10/02 05:15 PM Re: Andalucia under canvas
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi there! While I don't know anything about these campsites, you could check the website @ http://www.andalucia.com/rural/camping.htm which might help you.

Oh. Another thing, you might also want to check out the message board @ http://www.EuroTrip.com . They focus on the backpacker-set and you could conduct a similar search there. Good luck!

[ 02-10-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#3569 - 02/11/02 12:45 AM Re: Andalucia under canvas
Cristobal Offline

Loc: San Francisco CA USA
Checkout Tarifa. It's a great little town with a campsite just outside of town. It has awesome beaches with tons of windsurfers. I believe that there is a tourism website. I try and get it for you........

#3570 - 02/11/02 06:12 AM Re: Andalucia under canvas
nevado Offline

Gabo de Gata in Almeria would be nice if you're looking for few tourists and a span of unspoiled beaches. There's plenty to do if you're in search of a nature escape, not a lot to offer if you're looking to "party" and socialize.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2077 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments