¡hola! My flatmate went to the UK to work there for 3 months and so I have a room in my flat available for that time. I live near Sants-Eustacio station (the big one) and even closer to Metro Plaça de Sants. I live in a quiet street right off a main shopping street.
A big farmer´s market, supermarkets, small stores, a park are within blocks.
The flat has two bed rooms that share a balcony on the street, and has a big living room, small kitchen and a bathroom with shower. Washing machine. Big library in various languages, tons of guide books and dictionaries. TV with VCR. Hot pot, coffee machine, grilled sandwich maker, toaster, microwave. Two overly friendly cats. Pick one or the other:
- The big room is furnished with queen size bed, dresser, big mirror. Cost: €375 a month, utilities included except for phone. €50 key deposit. Will consider couple.
- The smaller room has a single bed, some furniture and a big mirror. Cost: €300 a month, utilities included, except for phone. €50 key deposit. One person only
Looking for honest, fun, responsible flat mate(s).
I am a sculptor in my early thirties, and speak fluent English, French, Dutch and some Spanish.
PM me for details if interested...