Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#70791 - 08/25/01 09:53 AM Roommate wanted (Madrid)
MichelleM Offline

Loc: Canada
Hello everyone,

I'm moving to Madrid on Aug 26 to do my Master's degree. After seeing the currency exchange rate lately, I think sharing an apartment might be a great idea smile I'm 31, Canadian, female, and speak french and english fluently. (I'll hopefully improve my spanish language skills from "very basic" to something better in the next year...) Until deciding to go to Madrid, I was a marketing manager in the high tech sector.

I'm interested in sharing a place with one or two people, preferably not party animals but who do like to have fun once in a while... I will need an apartment from early September to summer 2002 or December 2002.

Send me an e-mail if you're interested. We can get together in Madrid on Aug 28 or 29.

Bye!
Michelle

#70792 - 08/26/01 11:34 AM Re: Roommate wanted (Madrid)
jdowney Offline

Loc: Newport Beach, Ca. 92663
Hi Michelle,
I just moved to Spain in August after walking the Camino de Santiago. I was lucky enough to find a job but now I too need to find a place. I have been using these two on-line newspapers (they are english language newspapers here in Spain) www.in-madrid.com and www.spainalive.com
I am sharing a place in San Lorenzo El Escoial until the end of Sept. Then hopefully, I will have a place in Madrid. Feel free to email me with any questions. downeyjill@hotmail.com

#70793 - 08/26/01 12:29 PM Re: Roommate wanted (Madrid)
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hello Michele,

I am starting an EMBA on September in Madrid on IESE and I was wondering to what school you 'll be attending.

We can meet once you are here, It'll be great to speak french again, go to movies,...and I can help with the spanish.

By the way, I also work in marketing and sales in the IT sector here in Madrid.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments