Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74602 - 07/15/06 11:17 PM Please help find friend in Madrid
ClaudiainCO Offline

Loc: Clifton, CO USA
I lived in Madrid from 1957-1960..I had many friends there, however, I have lost contact over the years..I am trying to locate a Jesus Antonio Sanz, when I knew him he lived at 33 Menendez Pelayo on the 7th floor....last info I had was he had moved to El Barrio. I have tried the Madrid white pages with no luck...I am hoping someone out there may know something. I am anxious to have any info. Please Email me direct. claudia424@netzero.net...Muchismas Gracias

#74603 - 07/16/06 05:31 AM Re: Please help find friend in Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi ClaudiainCO!

You've only listed the first of Jesús Antonio's last names. According to the online version of Spain's White Pages @ http://www.PaginasBlancas.es , there is ONE Jesús Antonio Sanz with its accompanying second last name(s). There's also another with the first names reversed. They are:

JESUS ANTONIO SANZ MARTINEZ HIDALGO

Phone: 913 004 044
Calle Francisco Mosqueda, 4
28043 - MADRID - MADRID

ANTONIO JESUS SANZ LOPEZ

Phone: 914 133 095
Calle Marcenado, 1
28002 - MADRID - MADRID

Not knowing his age, but if he was 20 years old in 1957-1960 he's now 65 years old or older.

I haven't emailed you directly with this information so I hope you'll return to read this message.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74604 - 07/19/06 09:01 AM Re: Please help find friend in Madrid
ClaudiainCO Offline

Loc: Clifton, CO USA
Hi madridman...thanks for the info...have sent notes to each of the names you gave me, hopefully one is the right one..don't think I ever knew Jesus's complete name....too many years have passed, I was 13-16 and I think he was 14-17. Again, thank you for your effort. ClaudiainCo

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2576 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments