Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74235 - 12/04/05 02:38 PM Madrid: For Sale
Silvita Offline

Loc: Chicago
Hello, friends!

I am leaving the fair city of Madrid in exactly 6 days and would like to get rid of some of the things I have acquired during my stay. I think I've attached some pretty insane prices to the items so rest assured you are getting a bargain.

If you are interested, send me an e-mail through here and we can arrange a time for pick up or delivery (if a smaller item).

floor lamp from IKEA (with box and extra bulbs) - 5 euros (very new, had it for a month)
computer speakers with box - 5 euros
am/fm radio - 5 euros
aromatic candle (cinnamon or something sweet) - 1 euro
digital bathroom scale with weight in lbs, stone or kilos - 10 euros
fabric shelves that hang in closet - (2 available) 3 euros each
assorted fiction - Angels and Demons, Memoirs of a Geisha, Rough Guide to Lisbon (mini), other titles - 1 euro each
umbrellas (2) - 1 euro each

#74236 - 12/04/05 10:13 PM Re: Madrid: For Sale
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
My goodness, Silvita! Where are you going?? confused

Tell me about that floor lamp. Is it one of those long, stick-like lamps with the heavy base and the cone-like top/shade with the open end pointing towards the ceiling?

What kind of computer speakers are these? Quality? Size?

Best of luck to you wherever you go.

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74237 - 12/05/05 06:46 AM Re: Madrid: For Sale
Silvita Offline

Hello!

Well, Madridman, I am going home. First, I am stopping in Ireland for 4 days, then I fly home to Chi-town. I think I may be moving to NYC, but we shall see. After living in Europe, living in the midwest seems too much to bear.

Ok, the lamp. It is the NOT lamp from IKEA. Picture is here, though mine does not have the little lamp coming out of the middles for some reason. http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/se...productId=47041

The speakers I bought at Alcampo for 19 euros and they are pretty good quality. No woofer, just left and right speakers. The sound is a little bassy, but it was ok with me, and I'm one of those people that has both an iPod and an iPod shuffle - sound is important to me.

Let me know!

#74238 - 12/06/05 05:59 AM Re: Madrid: For Sale
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I like the lamp (GOOD price too!) but don't think my ladyfriend can use it right now. Good luck with the sale!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74239 - 12/06/05 06:24 PM Re: Madrid: For Sale
janel Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hey Silvita, I'm interested in the speakers and maybe a book or two if you still have them. I will try to send you a private note too..
Sorry to hear you are leaving madrid!
j.

#74240 - 12/07/05 06:13 AM Re: Madrid: For Sale
Silvita Offline

Hey, Janel..the speakers are yours if you want them. We should figure out how I can get them to you. Thanks!
Silvia

#74241 - 12/08/05 07:09 PM Re: Madrid: For Sale
janel Offline

Loc: Madrid
I sent you a private message through Madridman with my phone nubmer, or you can email me at saborestours.com, Hopefully we can connect! j.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1605 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments