Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74228 - 11/11/05 06:43 AM Driving, S. Spain->Fes: I can take up to two people
Jerezano Offline

Loc: Fez/Jerez
I make this trip fairly regularly and with increased ferry costs and rising gas prices, expenses are running high. I will be leaving with my car on Tuesday Nov. 15 from Algeciras via Ceuta (35 minute ferry), crossing over into Morocco, and making the approx. 4 hour drive to Fes (This route takes us past Chefchaouen). If there are any travellers (max two, possibly three) making a trip to Morocco that happen to be in Algeciras at this time and intend on crossing over, I can offer the opportunity to get you all the way to Fes (for a reasonable fee!) hassle free (no need to bargain for taxis or deal with hustlers) and with minimal waiting time. E-mail me at info@houseinjerez.com so that we can exchange full details. Alternatively I will be leaving Fes early on Monday the 21, I will be a little loaded down but I will be able to take one person going back up to Spain the same route...

#74229 - 11/28/05 05:38 AM Re: Driving, S. Spain->Fes: I can take up to two people
Jerezano Offline

Loc: Fez/Jerez
To add to the previous message, I am going back to Morocco again on Friday, December 2nd and returning (from Fes) on Tuesday the 13th. So I could take three people intending on going to either Chefchaouen or Fes who are starting from Algeciras (or even jerez, where I'm starting from) e-mail me for full details, I make this trip very frequently!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments