Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74032 - 07/12/05 10:28 AM ¡LADUQUE! Madrid: tasca hopping?
Debbie K Offline

Loc: madrid
this message is for laduque. If you are still interested in Tapas, I am in Madid studying and would like to go out one evening. Write me soon. Thanks debbie

#74033 - 07/12/05 11:13 AM Re: ¡LADUQUE! Madrid: tasca hopping?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Debbie K, you could send laduque a Private Message too. Hope you two can get together!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74034 - 07/12/05 02:09 PM Re: ¡LADUQUE! Madrid: tasca hopping?
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Hi, sorry it took long to reply, i couldn´t log on for some reason,(MM, am i logged on to too many computers, i don´t understand).
Anyway, I am here and would love to meet a fellow teacher. If you would like to meet, for sure there is a group of us on Saturday night, see the forum for that. and email privately to meet up on our own. i will check my email on wednesday morning at a cafe to get more info. you should probably email me privately as i may not be able to reply next time onthe forum.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments