Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73992 - 04/04/04 06:11 PM GSM Cell Phone for Sale - Will work in Spain
jensdog Offline

Loc: Houston, TX 77006
Hopefully Madridman won't object to me putting this up here. I bought a phone for a trip to Spain and it worked great. It is already unlocked and set to the correct Spanish frequency. All you would need to do is purchase a sim card from one of the Spanish companies and stick it in. I used movistar but there are some other choices. The phone isn't particularly fancy but it was really nice for my family to have a way to get in touch with me for the 6 weeks I was there and also to keep in contact with people I met along the way. I have it posted on Ebay right now and similar phones have gone for about 20 bucks. It would probably be cheaper than renting a phone. I would be glad to answer any questions about how it works over there as well.

Here is the link, thanks! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3089716269&category=64355&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

#73993 - 05/18/05 06:21 AM Re: GSM Cell Phone for Sale - Will work in Spain
yk Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Hi,
What frequencies are used in Spain? I am going there in a week and need to get a phone.
Thanks

#73994 - 06/03/05 06:17 PM Re: GSM Cell Phone for Sale - Will work in Spain
GoMadrid Offline

Loc: California
900/1800

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2069 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments