Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73927 - 05/28/05 09:18 PM Wanted: Apartments in Granada.. CHEAP!!!
Granadina80 Offline

Loc: Granada as of 9/12
Moving back to Granada for three months (9/13-12/19)... need an apartment for as little as possible. Would like to live with Spaniards!! Let me know if anyone knows of a good website!! Muchisimas gracias por ayudarme!

#73928 - 05/28/05 09:43 PM Re: Wanted: Apartments in Granada.. CHEAP!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Granadina80, I've moved your topic from the "Hostels & Other Lodgings" forum category to this, "Classifieds & Personals" forum category.

Have already seen the website http://www.cometomyhome.com/ ? There, they list host family lodgings in a number of cities in Spain including Granada so there you'd be living with Spaniards. Or maybe that's not what you had in mind. They're certainly CHEAP though! If you use them, please do give us your review here. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73929 - 05/29/05 09:56 PM Re: Wanted: Apartments in Granada.. CHEAP!!!
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
www.granadainfo.com
take a look at this webpage, under the hotels/apartments section, some are obviously oriented towards the tourist crowd, but if I remember, some of them were more for students, with decent rates for longer stays.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2262 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments