Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72877 - 06/16/03 05:50 PM Madrid: Washing Machine For Sale
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Selling washing machine for 100€. Great condition, one owner, two years old. Front loading. Full sized. Will deliver to street doorstep.

If interested, please email me at reb_gaspar@yahoo.com.

#72878 - 06/18/03 05:29 AM Re: Madrid: Washing Machine For Sale
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
You'll deliver it to the "buyer's" doorstep, eh? Does that mean the building's doorstep or to the doorstep of the flat? You might want to reconsider if the latter. I can imagine you trying to hoist that big thing up 5 flights of stairs while the buyer is a half-flight above saying, "Okay, just another 4 flights! Easy now... easy.... No hurry... " wink

By the way, I'm sure there are dozens of "Americans" reading this and asking themselves, "Hmmm. They're ONLY selling the washer? What about the dryer???" :confused Hehehehee.... MOTHER NATURE IS YOUR CLOTHES DRYER!! smile

Good luck with the sale and welcome to Madrid!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72879 - 06/18/03 07:21 AM Re: Madrid: Washing Machine For Sale
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Madridman writes:
Quote:
You'll deliver it to the "buyer's" doorstep, eh? Does that mean the building's doorstep or to the doorstep of the flat?
Chica responds:
Quote:
Will deliver to street doorstep.
Sorry, we aren´t a professional moving service and have struggled enough to get our own belongings up four flights of stairs without an elevator in our new flat in Madrid. My muscles can only handle so much!! laugh

#72880 - 06/22/03 03:32 AM Re: Madrid: Washing Machine For Sale
Chica Offline
Executive Member

going going gone!!

The washing machine has been sold!

#72881 - 06/22/03 09:42 AM Re: Madrid: Washing Machine For Sale
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
WHAT!!!??!?! Ah, Man!!! I was thinking about buying it and having you deliver it to me here at my doorstep in Columbus, Ohio, USA! hehehee... Congratulations, Chica.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3022 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments