Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72874 - 06/10/03 12:37 AM In Madrid (7/13 - 7/26) & Barcelona (7/27 to 8/16)
LuckyMateo Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA Estados Unidos
Hello all, I'll be Madrid and Barcelona for 5 weeks from the dates in the subject line. I'm going alone and taking immersion language classes with Don Quijote. I'm 34 and from Seattle, Washington. I love the Latin culture and despite having a girlfriend from Puerto Rico I didn't learn much about the langauge, so this time I have no excuse and must learn it! Anyone (from any country) interested in getting together for some vino or beer, let me know.

#72875 - 06/10/03 02:59 PM Re: In Madrid (7/13 - 7/26) & Barcelona (7/27 to 8/16)
that_girl Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Hi LuckyMateo,

I am going to be taking classes at Don Quijote Madrid the week of July 13 - will you be there that week also? I'm at the elementary stage (just beyond absolute beginner), so maybe we won't have classes together, but we should meet up and have a cerveza or two.

I used to live in Seattle and know a Mateo who lived in SF for a while, and sells vintage clothing. Is this you? How weird that would be!

...Syd

#72876 - 06/10/03 10:11 PM Re: In Madrid (7/13 - 7/26) & Barcelona (7/27 to 8/16)
LuckyMateo Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA Estados Unidos
Yep! That's the same week I start classes too! I am finishing up a Spanish I continuing education class now, so I'm probably at the same educational level as you.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1584 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments