Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72631 - 03/03/03 05:05 PM See you in Spain?
Diamond Dave Offline

Loc: Maryland
I will visit Iberia from late March thru mid-April. My itinerary includes: Madrid from 28 March-1 April, Sevilla from probably 4-7 April and Lisboa from about 8-11 April. I'd be thrilled if anyone would like to get together for tapas, sightseeing or just hanging out. Drop me a line if you're interested.

#72632 - 03/03/03 11:04 PM Re: See you in Spain?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Yo Diamond Dave! Will you be flying out of Madrid for Maryland? If so, when? I'll let you in on a little secret... shhhh.. don't tell anyone just yet because it's not "official" but there's an EXCELLENT chance that the next "Party With MadridMan in Madrid: Version 5.0" will be on Friday night, April 11th. Maybe you can make it??! Should be a good turn-out as usual. Regardless, have a GREAT time in Spain and Portugal! Sounds like a wonderful trip.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72633 - 03/06/03 05:23 PM Re: See you in Spain?
Diamond Dave Offline

Loc: Maryland
I'll try to make the date. I presume that you will announce a time and location in Madrid for the get-together. Yes, I will be flying out of Madrid for the return trip. Thanks.

#72634 - 03/06/03 05:47 PM Re: See you in Spain?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
You presume correctly, Sir. Look for details this weekend. smile

Anyone in Sevilla want to get together with Señor Diamante Dave? You know, I don't think we have a SINGLE message board member living in Sevilla.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72635 - 03/08/03 10:21 AM Re: See you in Spain?
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
Yes you do MM. I am here in sevilla until may.Here I come to save the day. Hopefully I will get to meet you in madrid in april MM. Hasta luego.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mario70
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2037 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments