Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72629 - 03/01/03 12:35 PM searching for a friend named David
usagirl Offline

Loc: Ct USA
Hola, I am searching for a man I met while on vacation last week in (Feb14-23) in Punta Cana Dominican Rebublic. His last name and e-mail address were lost, along with one of my suitcases, by the airlines. We were going to meet up before I left, but I had to take an earlier flight and couldn't find him in time. If you have ever felt this way, I would appreciate your help. If you have any suggestions where I can post more messages, please let me know. Here is the info I have to go on. His name is David, from Madrid, age 21. Just graduated from University, vacationing in Punta Cana Dom Rep with friends, between Feb 14-23 (approx) Shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, wears glasses, smokes Marlboros. Big fan of the band Queen. I know it's not much to go on, and Madrid is a big city, but it's all I have. If you or someone you know think this person sounds familiar to you, please e-mail me or post a reply. I know I will find him if I keep trying. Gracias,
usagirl frown

#72630 - 03/01/03 01:24 PM Re: searching for a friend named David
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I can see you're trying EVERY OPTION to find this guy. I hope you do. And since he's young, he's not likely to be living on his own and have his own telephone in his name, but still, you could check Spain's Páginas Blancas (white pages). Your BEST hope is that the airline finds your lost bag. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1736 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments