Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#71197 - 02/13/02 01:21 PM Travel Partner (ATL->MAD)
Wendalina Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA USA
I am trying to plan my first trip to Madrid (a.k.a. the Motherland). None of my friends have the vacation time to be able to go with me, so I thought I would check here to see if anyone is thinking about going in the end of March or April or whenever. I am in Atlanta.. I would love to hear from people. laugh

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#71198 - 02/13/02 07:50 PM Re: Travel Partner (ATL->MAD)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Wendalina! While I'd LOVE to accompany you to Spain, I don't think my ladyfriend IN Madrid would be too "keen" on the idea. :p

However, why don't I mention it now (I'll post a dedicated thread in couple weeks), that if you're in Madrid on... (drum roll puh-lease.....) Thursday, April 4th, 2002, why not join me and a gaggle of other giddy travelers and Spaniards on the terraza/patio of El Brillante Bar/Eatery for "Party With MadridMan: Version 4.0"

Hope you can find someone to go! Maybe the "Party: Version 4.0" could be a selling point! hehehe.. wink Wendalina, do you workk for one of the airlines? We had some of them at the December "Party" as well as on the Stephen Drake-Jones tour. Have fun!

(note to readers: let's not start a discussion on the "Party" here in Wendalina's thread. Please wait 'til I post the thread at the end of February. Thanks! smile )

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71199 - 02/13/02 11:10 PM Re: Travel Partner (ATL->MAD)
ToniG Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA USA
Wendalina, a friend and I are going to be in Madrid March 11-18 with a side trip to Toledo. If you are going to be there and are just looking for some Americans to hook up with you can email me and I will let you know where we will be and maybe we could visit some tapas bars and/or museums (ha!) together.

#71200 - 02/24/02 01:47 AM Re: Travel Partner (ATL->MAD)
markn Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Hi, I wil be arriving in Madrid Mar 5, 2002 and returning after the 14th of March. If you over there at that time, I would be more than happy to meet up with you somewhere. Just send me an e-mail and I will respond.

Mark

[ 02-24-2002: Message edited by: markn ]

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1762 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments